Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This handsome, sweet, 7 lb. boy was rescued from the pound by AMAR where he laid in pain with a broken leg. We think he may have been in an abusive situation as he was initially terrified of everything. He underwent surgery for his leg and now runs and prances without difficulty. Mentally and emotionally, he has turned into a happy, curious boy! He loves to play with his foster sisters. Though still timid with new people/situations, with a gently hand he will quickly snuggle and loves to give kisses. Rezzie is a young boy, less than 1y/o, he would make a great companion for an active guardian/family, he is not a foo foo dog. He is a quiet boy but is a great watchdog, he has a manly bark. Reznor is crate trained, walks well on a leash, knows basic commands and is housebroken.. He is fully vetted and has had his teeth cleaned. He is the perfect size, small enough to be portable, but sturdy enough you don’t have to worry about stepping on him or taking him for a hike. Plus, HE IS SO FUZZY, YOU COULD DIE!

Please contact American Maltese Association Rescue, http://[URL="http://www.americanmalteserescue.org/"] American Maltese Association Rescue[/URL], for additional information and adoption application.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What a handsome little guy!! Someone will be lucky when they adopt him!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awwww ... Yung, thank you so much for posting about this adorable rescue ... Rezzie. And, for taking time to give so many details about this precious angel. He is so cute! The pictures of him are wonderful, too. I am sure he will find his forever home very soon!

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
What a "manly" little guy! Thanks Yung, from me too---for such a superb description and I pray he finds just the right spot---furever!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
He is such a handsome little guy-- here's praying he finds his furever home soon! Thanks for the lovely description of little Rezzie-- he sounds like a sweet pup!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yung - how can you resist? Come on! I know you want to finally own (or be owned by) a Maltese.:innocent: Just saying'. He's so darn cute.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
He is soooo cute! What a catch for some lucky family :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Our little guy has found his "furever" home! Yippeee! Rezzie thanks everyone for your support.

GG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts