Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this is the right place or not so sorry if it is not :(

I was talking to a friend in Michigan who has a friend looking for a Maltese to adopt there as they lost their Maltese at 17 years of age a few months ago.

Does anyone know of any in michigan I can pass on to her? She wants a younger one as they want many years with the little one per my friend.

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
There are two, a boy and a girl that must go together. They need rescuing asap. Both sweethearts and spayed/neutered. $150.00 for both. I will send the link if your friend is still looking.
Keeping fingers crossed.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two, a boy and a girl that must go together. They need rescuing asap. Both sweethearts and spayed/neutered. $150.00 for both. I will send the link if your friend is still looking.
Keeping fingers crossed.
Ok send link and i will send to her on facebook

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Thank you so much. I have been so worried for them and hope they get a happy home.
This is a kill shelter and they need to be taken asap!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much. I have been so worried for them and hope they get a happy home.
This is a kill shelter and they need to be taken asap!
she just picked up the message today to pass on to her friend - paws crossed - I will tell her it is a kill shelter and time is of the essence

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Just clicked on the link and it says the link is no longer good -- so maybe someone got them. I sure hope so.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She said they just left!!!! I will sleep better tonight.
woo hoo thanks for checking and keeping us posted. Anytime you see one let us know and I will pass it around on facebook as well as others - sometimes that helps

we rehomed 3 of my friend's yorks in an hour after she passed away. Sadly two had to be rehomed due to aggression and I have the 3rd who has been fine. The other two were also rehomed a secpmd time on facebook within a day so I think it really helps. I think dogs are like people some just do not get along LOL so glad we could get them both into their forever homes fingers crossed. I feel blessed Lucy fit in with my gang as I was really worried about that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts