Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s almost time for our annual Rescue Raffle. Tickets will begin being sold on June 14, 2010 and the prize drawing will be on July 19, 2010.

We are currently seeking prize donations for gifts to be raffled off. If there is anything you could donate to the raffle in terms of a prize, it would be greatly appreciated (we do suggest a minimum value of $10 for each prize). We ask that gifts be Maltese-related if possible and must be new. It can be a gift basket, a box of toys, Maltese clothes, gift certificates to your store, gift certificates to nationwide chains such as PetSmart or Petco, gift certificates to on-line stores, artwork, or anything else you can think of that is related to Maltese.
Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated!

Please pm me or email me at [email protected] with what you want to donate. If you have a picture of the item, please attach so that we can feature the item when we are selling raffle tickets.

I would like to know about prize donations no later than June 11, 2010, if possible.
(And to start off the Prize Donations, Jung has agreed to donate 2 Lifetime Mamberships to SM. Isn't that wonderful!!!)

·
Premium Member
20,085 Posts
I'll donate a coffee mug with your dog's picture on it....and I'll fill it with doggie treats. I can take a picture of my mug for an example if you'd like.

The only thing I'd need from the prize winner is a picture or two of their dog/dogs.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm donating this brush, and 2 sets of a Madan brush and comb.
Let the raffle begin. Yeah baby!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Of course I always exclude myself from being able to win any of the prizes because I handle the drawing and all.

But every year things are donated that I just MUST have. Kerry this is adorable!!!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I just love the Rescue Raffles!! It's a lot of fun, and a great cause ~ :chili::chili:

Not sure yet what I will be donating so will let you know.

More than likely it won't be Maltese related though.

Hey Aunty Lynn, Steve won stupid LBB last year, and returned him :angry:
Let's raffle him again this year. He comes with four sets of fake eyes.
That should sweeten the pot. Thank you Aunty. Gotta go. Frankie,
and I, are trying to dig the micro-chip out of LBB. Love Joplin

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, I'm so glad to see you'll be doing the raffle again this year. It was great last year and I think you did a wonderful job.
I'm still in Gulfport but will be returning to Ohio in a couple of days. I'll be happy to donate again but I'll have to get back with you next week after I'm home.
Now I need to buy lots of tickets :thumbsup:
Thanks for doing this Lynn!!

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Lynn - I can't believe you're doing this again.:blink: But sure glad you are.:chili: Last year I bought raffle tix before I even had a Maltese :smrofl: but what a great cause. And I even won a Madan brush which I gave to a friend's rescue so nice circle there. I'd like to try to donate something this year and will let you know. Are you sure you're up to this??:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Frankie and Joplin -- I think this is the 3rd time we've tried to include LBB as a raffle prize. It seems that no matter who wins him, he gets to stay at your house. Joplin, I don't even think that if you take out the micro chip, it will help.

But -- just in case, we'll include him as a prize donation again this year.

Yes -- I want to do the Raffle again. It's fun for me. It's such a worthwhile cause, and it takes my mind off of my health issues. I have this down to a science, so it isn't much of a challenge for me to handle it.

BTW -- we will begin selling raffle tickets on June 14th, so be sure to save some of your money to donate to the Rescues so that you can get your tickets.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful support for this worthwhile cause. :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
I just love the Rescue Raffles!! It's a lot of fun, and a great cause ~ :chili::chili:

Not sure yet what I will be donating so will let you know.

More than likely it won't be Maltese related though.

Hey Aunty Lynn, Steve won stupid LBB last year, and returned him :angry:
Let's raffle him again this year. He comes with four sets of fake eyes.
That should sweeten the pot. Thank you Aunty. Gotta go. Frankie,
and I, are trying to dig the micro-chip out of LBB. Love Joplin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.