Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have so many raffle tickets that have been issued. We started off slowly (like in prior years) but the momentum has just taken hold. I began by putting the tickets into a tin box and thought it would be plenty big enough to hold all of the tickets. Well, it's overflowing.

Before the drawing we will be transferring the tickets into a paper bag and then mixing them extremely well. I'll try to take pics and post of the stages of the drawing. LOL. I usually have my co-workers draw the numbers just to be fair. So I'll try to snap picutres of some of them drawing for the prizes.

Last year when my crazy boss was drawing, he put a raffle ticket (already darwn) over each eye to pretend he was drawing for LBB. We always joke about having him as a raffle prize. Unfortunately just as I was ready to snap the pic, my battery died. Too bad because it would been a really cute shot.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Last year when my crazy boss was drawing, he put a raffle ticket (already darwn) over each eye to pretend he was drawing for LBB. We always joke about having him as a raffle prize. Unfortunately just as I was ready to snap the pic, my battery died. Too bad because it would been a really cute shot.
OMG LOLOL :LOL: sounds like a fun boss!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts