Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, Wanted to share my story.

Last week Somebody at my husband's work told him that they found this puppy by there fence, and asked if we wanted a puppy. Well of course we said no because we just bought a brand new house and we didn't want the house to get chewed up. So another week went by and they brought the puppy to his work and he seen her and he just fell in love with her. It was love at first sight. I didn't won't the puppy at first but when i seen her she was the cutest little thing. I just loved her she is part blue heeler and part Austrailian shepard. Her name is Dakota she is my little angel. The vet said she is 8 weeks old. Macy and her get along so well. They play all the time. Before we got Macy a year ago we were thinking about adopting a puppy somewhere but never did. So she is our second chance puppy. It feels great to give her a second chance.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by steponme@Nov 14 2005, 01:58 PM
Hi everybody,  Wanted to share my story.

Last week Somebody at my husband's work told him that they found this puppy by there fence, and asked if we wanted a puppy. Well  of course we said no because we just bought a brand new house and we didn't want the house to get chewed up. So another week went by and they brought the puppy to his work and he seen her and he just fell in love with her. It was love at first sight. I didn't won't the puppy at first but when i seen her she was the cutest little thing. I just loved her she is part blue heeler and part Austrailian shepard.  Her name is Dakota she is my little angel. The vet said she is 8 weeks old. Macy and her get along so well. They play all the time. Before we got Macy a year ago we were thinking about adopting a puppy somewhere but  never did. So she is our second chance puppy. It feels great to give her a second chance.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119523
[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! We have a Red Heeler that we rescued about 6 years ago. He has been the best dog ever! He moved into our house and never tried to pee or poo inside. He never scratches on doors and he tolerates the little ones very well! (I wouldn't call it love.....)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts