Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how much some of you dislike MO but they have a post there that they need people to help transport rescues from NY aread down to PA and thru to IN, OH, IL, and I *think* NC. If you can help or are interested(and can still post on MO) ....take a look over there.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
The request originated from Northcentral Maltese Rescue. They want people to email them if they can help transport Malts from New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania to foster homes in North Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio and Indiana. Northcentral's email address is as follows: [email protected]

If you want to help, they ask that you contact them at the email address above.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Apr 26 2005, 06:20 PM
I know how much some of you dislike MO but they have a post there that they need people to help transport rescues from NY aread down to PA and thru to IN, OH, IL, and I *think* NC.  If you can help or are interested(and can still post on MO) ....take a look over there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57061
[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-family:Times">whats MO?</span>

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by g1enda1e+May 5 2005, 02:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Triste
@Apr 26 2005, 06:20 PM
I know how much some of you dislike MO but they have a post there that they need people to help transport rescues from NY aread down to PA and thru to IN, OH, IL, and I *think* NC.  If you can help or are interested(and can still post on MO) ....take a look over there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57061

<span style="font-family:Times">whats MO?</span>
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59942
[/B][/QUOTE]

malteseonly.com , (maltese forum)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I wish I could help... I just dont have the extra time!
I hope that in the future when i'm a lot older (maybe retired), i'll transport rescues or maybe even be a foster home. I defently want to be more involved when I get alittle bit older and have a more stable life (haha).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts