Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I'm soooo thrilled for you that you got to see DJ now that he can see again! What a sweetheart he is.

And for sweet Rex...I'm so glad you didn't leave him there. If it had been me in Alice's place, I'd be taking in Rex and kick dear sweet MIL to the curb. Anyone that would be that way with a tiny little creature while there are people clearly watching will be much worse alone.:angry: And I have no time for people like that.

Wow all I have to say is that I know some people aren't "dog" people. But jeez why shove a small little white dog? She could have just said she wasn't comfortable with the situation instead of being rude to you and hurtful to Rex. Sheesh

OTOH I am sorry it didn't work out for your friend, but you did your job beautifully and Rex will find that forever home soon. With your help....

Rex and DJ are both adorable! I'm sorry things didn't work out with Rex, but I'm so glad you were there to make sure everything was ok. It would have been so sad if he lived somewhere he was not wanted. I really hope he gets a forever family soon - he's so handsome!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.