Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old do puppies need to be before going to the groomer? My brother is getting a puppy in a few weeks and he thinks he can bathe it himself for now, but im thinking he might change his mind after actually trying it. What age is groomer safe? Thanks everybody

P.S. I went to visit his puppy and she is adorable!! When I got home, Bella could smell that i had "cheated" though, and she kept smelling my shirt sleeves like I had the puppy hidden in there

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@May 24 2005, 09:19 AM
P.S.  I went to visit his puppy and she is adorable!!  When I got home, Bella could smell that i had "cheated" though, and she kept smelling my shirt sleeves like I had the puppy hidden in there

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64712
[/QUOTE]
Bella sounds adorable!!!! Lol, "cheated"

I agree, once the pup has had all the shots, you can bring her in.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i took l.e. in at 10 weeks and 14 weeks. i let the groomer know that she hadn't had all her shots yet and they made sure not to book any other dogs at the same time. they also gave us the first appointment of the day so everything was super clean.
i had to take her in because her hair grows super fast and she need a trim around her eyes and her bottom. i'm too nervous to try to trim her so i had to take her in. see if the groomer will make special arrangements for your brother since the pup doesn't have all her shots. chances are they will try their best to accomodate the new puppy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts