Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Sherry...I love the video! Riley is hilarious with the box of cookies and then the bag-just like Tyler! Enjoy all of your great presents! xoxoxo

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Aww I love the video.. They look like they had fun.. I liked the holiday fleeces because they weren't too Christmasy..I liked the paws...The treats are all natural and made in US..
The doggie treat kit, I loved,so we got one for us too!

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww I love the video.. They look like they had fun.. I liked the holiday fleeces because they weren't too Christmasy..I liked the paws...The treats are all natural and made in US..
The doggie treat kit, I loved,so we got one for us too!
Michelle, we loved everything! Riley and Sissy are really loving the treats, and I am excited to"bake" there treats! Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear there is no trauma in your life! Hugs and Kisses from us!

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
My goodness, Riley really likes to get right in there doesn't he? I loved the way he ripped open the presents and how he put his whole face into the bag of treats. It was so cute seeing sissy taking her treat in the other room.

Great reveal. You have two cute little sweeties. Great presents Michele.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
What a great video, and Riley and Sissy look adorable in their new clothes!!

I can't get over how calm they both are! (whats wrong with my rowdy dogs?)

your two got some very nice presents from Michelle, Amber, Emily and Sassy!

Fabulous reveal!! I enjoyed it!!

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Michelle, we loved everything! Riley and Sissy are really loving the treats, and I am excited to"bake" there treats! Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear there is no trauma in your life! Hugs and Kisses from us!
Glad you liked their outfits,,I like fleecy things they tend to hold up better than knitted sweaters.. They were sooo cute with the paws.. I love the bake your own treat kit.. We make a lot of our treats..

·
Premium Member
23,994 Posts
:tender: my girls need to come visit, Riley and little Sissy are just so well behaved opening their gifts, :wub: Matilda gets so greedy and now Maddie is following suit:blush:

I love their haircuts, my girls are desperate
I would say your little angels had a very nice Christmas :wub:

Michelle great gifts, love the fleece sweaters

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Sissy was so cute watching everything. I love the outfits, they look so cute dressed in their new hoodies and vests.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts