Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I accidentally posted it before I was through! Riley and Sissy's SS buddies were Laurel and Dewey! And Deb got me a beautiful Lenox Christmas mug. Riley and Sissy laid down on the comfy blanks and napped after the reveal. I will get pics of them in their jackets later. And Riley really likes the pink toys!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh my Sherry what a nice video. I loved how Riley and Sissy kept taking the toys.
I can't believe how calm your dogs are. It was utter chaos when I sat the box of presents down here.
They look so cute in their sweaters, and
I'm glad you liked your presents.
Merry Christmas !

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
That was adorable! So funny how Sissy is very cautious. Thought all maltese liked to rip paper open Ha! What wonderful presents and they are so cute with their side by side beds.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
That was fantastic. I love the little dance sissy did as you were opening the presents. It was so cute seeing the toys disappear being slowly pulled down and brought over to their beds. Riley's shaking his toy reminds me of Luck. They both are so adorable and the presents were amazing. Great job Debbie. Eiley and Sissy you enjoy your great presents.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Wow how beautifuly wrapped those gifts were. Just beautiful.!! Loved the sweaters and how those toys were taken straight back to their beds.lol. I'd love to see those new blankies. It looks like they each got one. lucky pupsl! :)

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
I guess we know who the pink pig belongs to! and that pink sweater dress, Deb WHERE did you get that? I SO needed to see some maltese fun this morning!!!

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/ATTACH] Yes, they both got one ! But I am thinking one for them, and one for me!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:They are so soft and comfy!
Wow how beautifuly wrapped those gifts were. Just beautiful.!! Loved the sweaters and how those toys were taken straight back to their beds.lol. I'd love to see those new blankies. It looks like they each got one. lucky pupsl! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
[/ATTACH] Yes, they both got one ! But I am thinking one for them, and one for me!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:They are so soft and comfy!
Sherry those blankets wash really nice. Cool water and tumble dry on low heat. They stay soft and fluffy.
Den uses ours, and Dewey has his own.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Wow, Loved the video and Sissy was so sweet and polite waiting to see what she could drag away :) Love the little piggy and Love Love Love those comfy blankets. They look so warm and toasty. I enjoyed watching your babies have their Christmas. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts