Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Winter Coat for Riley :) Many more to come as the winter approaches faster then imagined.

Just a question in general this is a MEDIUM I bought him hes fully grown is this the size I should be buying him?

Lemme know

Peter

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
It looks like it's right but the photo's a bit blurry. Is there clearance underneath for when Riley has to pee? If so then I think you're good. Did you measure his neck, chest and length from neck to base of tail? That will help since things an be sized differently. It looks very cute and warm as does Riley:)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Riley looks great in his new, blue wintercoat!

Well, ready for winter now! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I bet you really need a few coats with Canadian winters. It looks like it fits him. Some coats have longer back sections and some don't. It's a good color on Riley.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
He looks terrific! I love he color, and like Sue said, if he can *p* with it on - he's good to go!

Does he sleep in jammmies, also?

Cold Candian winters (I love Canada, Banff, being one of my top spots in the world)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
It looks great on him. He definitely will need a coat if he goes outside in winter, you may even like a snowsuit to keep his legs clean and warmer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts