Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I had to make the hardest decision and let my sweet boy go. He wasn’t getting any better and watching him deteriorate was hard. He went very quickly and peacefully. We buried in in our back yard wrapped in a little blanket and placed in a plastic tub that was sealed. I will miss him. He had a larger than life personality and loved to be the center of attention. Surprisingly Delilah is doing very well. Samson needed her, she is way too independent. 😢💔

Attachments

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Samson.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Oh Laura - I'm so sorry for your loss. I still remember when you got Samson. Had he been ill? He was a very lucky dog to be in your family. Glad that Delilah is that independent. Will be easier on her.

·
Premium Member
17,197 Posts
Laura, just checking back to see how your family is doing? My thoughts and prayers are w/you all. Try & remember his good days & all your special memories!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. What a handsome little boy. Your home must seem very quiet without him. Hope you are doing okay. It is so hard. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
4,855 Posts
Laura I am so sorry for your loss of Samson. What a beautiful little boy.
I was wondering how he was doing after reading your post about his Spleen and mass. I’m glad he didn’t suffer long. It’s such a hard decision to make, I know. When we love them so much we know it’s the only choice we have.
May God ease your pain in time. 💔

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I'm so sorry, Laura :crying: You did the loving thing for your precious boy. Sending prayers of comfort to you. I'm also glad to hear that Delilah is coping okay.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts