Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an opportunity to get photos taken of Ritzy (Cher Chien's Kiss Me Ime Glamorous) at a recent dog show... I didn't like photos from the Nationals and wanted to get her, with her winning ribbons (1st Place: 9-12 puppy bitch Sweepstakes, 2nd Place: 9-12 puppy bitch reg Classes) I am so lucky to share this bitch with Cheryl Filson. She's a fantastic breeder, mentor and friend!

The photographer did a fantastic job. She took an hours worth of photos and then it took about that long to choose. She was extremely patient. I had four of these put into a 20x20 portrait with her name in Italic. It is an early Christmas present ;)

Karla

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Stunning photos, Ritzy is very, very beautiful!
Congrats to your gorgeous malt! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Gorgeous! I LOVE the grooming on her! Tell me please how make such a perfect topknot?! I am having such trouble. :-(

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Karla They are WOW photos. :thumbsup: . and you will be so so glad you did this. I regret not having professional photos done on some of my dogs before their cut downs... Congratulations on her wonderful placements at the Specialty. Jeanne

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Ritzy is really living up to her name....she really is a glamour girl!! Great photos!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts