Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 4.5 months Rocco enjoys posing with the flowers, going for adventures in his tote, playing with his "sister," and walking around the neighborhood. (But he doesn't like wearing a bow!)

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Cute! Yeager would like to meet Rocco, since they share many similar interests, such as : playing, walking, flowers, tote. Oh wait, that's everything! They would make great pals :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Rocco is such a Cutie Pie! Love the picture of him sitting in the bag!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rocco will jump into any open bag. He once smelled a forgotten treat in my husband's work case. Rocco jumped in and scored. Since then, my husband, who didn't see the need for another dog, has been leaving a few cheerios at the bottom of his work or gym bag. Rocco sees the bag, does a happy dance, and jumps in to find his treasure.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
rocco is too cute ! love the pics !! dolce loves being in totes too much better than walking on a leash , what kind of leash is that u have , does he like ?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We do not use a collar, Rocco wears a step in harness attached to a retractable leash. He loves it. Truly, there was hardly any training time, he took to walks right away. I think it helped that our other dog loves walks too, and Rocco was eager to join in on the fun.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the sweet comments! I think he's beautiful, too! He isn't the 4 to 5 pound dog we were told he would be, but his temperament is so lively and sweet. It's like he wakes up every day and can't wait to see what new adventures the day will bring.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
LOL! Is that a flower bow he's wearing? ;) He is adorable -- love his pigment in the 1st photo!

I just LOVE seeing puppies play...they keep their mouths open the entire time with their little dagger teeth! lol

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I just love your little Rocco....he is so sweet looking. What kind of dog is your other dog...do they "play fight?" Rocky does not interact or play with other dogs. Maybe because he hasn't played with a dog as small as he is? How much does he weigh? He looks a nice weight to me for 4.5 months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts