Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I too have been watching and although I have not picked my favorites yet, I do believe the ones voted off so far were the desearving ones. They just could not cut it at all....I really like the girl who has some Joplin tone in her voice. I also think it is better than idol...if for no other reason than we don't have to listen to sappy songs repeatedly. (and I like sappy songs..LOL)

Susan

·
Registered
200 Posts
This show blows American Idol out of the water. It is SO MUCH BETTER! No more Ryan Seacrest with his stupid "Out" thing, no more endless commentary from the judges, and the singers and the songs are awesome! I'm not sure of the schedule... when it is on next?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jul 15 2005, 08:52 PM
I like this show a lot better than American Idol.  It seems to skip all the boring stuff!  I like Mig and Jordis the best!  If you are watching...who do you like?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81838
[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of this show... it sounds good.... do you recall the time and channel?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who's keeping up with Rockstar? I can't believe 2 went tonight, but they needed to go, they didnt fit in. Mig is still the one I am hoping to win! He did great with Lola last night.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Mystify79+Jul 27 2005, 10:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jul 27 2005, 09:47 PM
Who's keeping up with Rockstar? I can't believe 2 went tonight, but they needed to go, they didnt fit in.  Mig is still the one I am hoping to win! He did great with Lola last night.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85232
I missed the eliminations, who went tonight?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85237
[/B][/QUOTE]
Heather and Daphna

1 - 12 of 12 Posts