Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rocky had a friend come play with him on Friday night, while us grownups sat and chatted. They had a great time. But Rocky's friend, Peppie, 9 years old, marked EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING in our backyard, including chairs. I'm glad Rocky still squats. Anyway, here is a picture of them. I think it came out pretty cute. I had gone in the house for a treat for them and they were waiting outside the patio door for me.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:tender:look at those boys:wub: Muffy always squated, he was such a good boy:wub: I hope Rocky is like Muffy in that way. I have friends who have three male yorkies, they pee on everything:w00t: last year at the RV park many RVers were very upset with those dogs and their owners.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Secretly we were too. This was their first time bringing their dog to our house. We usually go there with Rocky. Do you think that Rocky noticed him peeing on everything and will do it. I hope not.:innocent:
Paula, when are you coming to Arizona?:wub:

:tender:look at those boys:wub: Muffy always squated, he was such a good boy:wub: I hope Rocky is like Muffy in that way. I have friends who have three male yorkies, they pee on everything:w00t: last year at the RV park many RVers were very upset with those dogs and their owners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts