Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was NOT easy...and it only lasted for a minute...his hair on top is still growing back after his last haircut...so here is an attempt at a top knot, LOL.:wub:

Also...pics of Rocky waking up from his nap...sort of a bad hair day, LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those r too cute , rocky is a hunk with bow n without ,, the other day i attempted a topknot on dolce as his hair is always in his eyes , it was a green lil band n he didnt stay still poor thing hated it n was rubbing his head on the couch on the floor trying to get it off .. lol he looked cute.. my daughters say i should not put a bow on him cause he is a boyn i tell them what r u talking about ur baby brother has a pony tail with hair mid back ... double standards i tell u .. lol sorry to ambush ur thread... i think rocky looks adorable!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Rocky you look handsome in a bow:wub::wub: I know what you mean, it isn't easy for it to be on for long.

That picture of him waking up from a sleep cracked me up :HistericalSmiley:..I gotta tell ya though, despite the spiky hair, he STILL is SUPER ADORABLE

hugs
Kat

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.