Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rocky sure loves his Santa ( one of the gifts given to him by April and Dora SS.) But it's kind of like a love/hate relationship, if you know what I mean.:LOL: well, just watch and see what I am talking about. I just wish they would get along!

Enjoy a glimpse of Rocky...more to come.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He sure is Lynn, it's so cute. Sometimes we find Santa on top of the ottoman, the buffet and the coffee table. Sometimes Rocky gets Santa off of the ottoman or coffee table himself just to throw him around again.:HistericalSmiley:

Dianne -- that is so cute. Rocky looks like he's having a blast with Santa!!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, I love watching Rocky play with his Santa. It's so funny when he throws it up in the air.:HistericalSmiley: He looks darling in his red sweater. What can I say? Rocky, :you rock:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It's was so much fun watching Rocky play with his Santa!! I just know my gang will like Rocky...I showed them the video, they said we can't wait to weet wocky!!!He wooks wike he's awot of wun.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
842 Posts
HAHHAAHA so funny! I love how he's flinging him in the air like growling sorta. He musta seen that movie "Bad Santa" and knows not to trust him :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
He is precious---funny little guy! I love his sweater too!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm so glad he likes it! He is soooo cute tossing it around. :)

We call it "Crinkle Santa" and we like to encourage Dora when she plays with it, "That's right Dora! You teach Crinkle Santa a lesson! You show him that it is NOT OK to be Crinkle Santa!" And she growls and shakes him.

But clearly Rocky is not as ferocious as Dora--he hasn't even torn Crinkle Santa's belt off yet!! :w00t:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts