Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rocky had some friends and family over today for his birthday.
The two silkies were my friend's dogs. The kids are my grandchildren and that's my daughter with them.
Rocky got some new toys and bones and a new Madden brush. He's very excited about two out of three.:HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Little handsome Rocky, Happy Birthday:smootch::heart: I loved the pictures, he looks like he was smiling in a couple of them. :wub:
I want to buy a madden brush

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Looks like Rocky had a very happy Birthday!
I love the one with him wearing the B-day cone hat!
And the one where he is on his hind legs, sticking his little tongue out!

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Happy Birthday beautiful boy. For a quick second, I thought that was Deb {3maltmom} in the last picture!!
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Rocky looks SO HANDSOME :wub:

:cheer::celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKY!!

I love the party hats!! And his little bow!! So adorable! Looks like he had such a wonderful 1st birthday :D

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Happy Birthday Rocky :cheer: What a great party you had & gifts too. Great photos of everyone, Rocky is looking adorable & happy.:wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Forgot the pic with my daughter and grands!

I mentioned a posted a pic with my daughter and grandchidren and then I somehow left it out! So here it is:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh the birthday boy looks so handsome .... love the birthday hat on him too - too CUTE for words!!!
you daughter and grandchildren are also pretty :) what a fun and special day Rockstar spent with human and fluff <3 thanks for sharing this nice moment with us
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
LOL! Very cute pics! I think Rocky had a good time inspite of that third gift. :) Happy birthday, Rocky!

·
Registered
590 Posts
:partytime: Dianne, Wow Rocky is a year old, he is sooo handsome and the pictures are great. It looks like everyone had a great time and your daughter and grandchildren. Thanks for sharing. Max gives a big woof out to Rocky.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Little handsome Rocky, Happy Birthday:smootch::heart: I loved the pictures, he looks like he was smiling in a couple of them. :wub:
I want to buy a madden brush
I ordered one, haven't got it yet...but I can't wait to try it! Didn't order it in time for Rocky's birthday.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Happy Birthday Rocky! What a great party, I love the pic of Rocky with his tongue out and in front of his Birthday pawty table. Your daughter and grandchildren are beautiful, how nice that they could join in on the fun, too! Thanks for sharing his special day with us.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe- a handsome birthday boy with his pretty mommy:blush: Love the great pics! Happy Birthday, Rocky!!! Hey Rocky, :you rock:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts