Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We really enjoyed shopping for our girl....she will get her package very soon. This was so much fun! I'm really hoping our little Santa buddy likes all her presents! Rocky sent love with the package too! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Oh, my goodness, I'm not done yet. :brownbag: I still have to address my package and take it to the post office!:huh: Guess I better get movin.' :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:HistericalSmiley:I just wanted to get it done early because I have so much shopping to do. And I'm sending something else to another board I belong to. Got to do that one soon. It was so easy and fun to do shopping for our little girl:wub:...taking it to the post office was the hardest part.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
You're good!! I got everything but have to wrap it all.:smilie_tischkante: Maybe Tyler could do that for me.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:I just wanted to get it done early because I have so much shopping to do. And I'm sending something else to another board I belong to. Got to do that one soon. It was so easy and fun to do shopping for our little girl:wub:...taking it to the post office was the hardest part.
Now that's what I call being proactive! You go, girl!:chili::chili::chili:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts