Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7,405 Posts
Awww! You poor thing. Are you going to your general dentist or an Endodontist? If the gen dentist is doing it, then it probably isn't too bad. They usually refer you if it is involved and that's a good thing too, because the Endo folks are really trained for that. Either way, try not to worry. Take the pain meds, follow the instructions and you'll do fine.

· Registered
7,405 Posts
PS. Love the margarita idea! Ever since Katrina, I've been swilling wine like they're getting ready to bring back prohibition. Switching to a Margarita sounds fine to me. LOL

· Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
well it was today went good but they had to refer me to an endo person to do the other two roots they were a little odd. So I have to go back and finish this next wednesday. The pain isnt too bad but my face is killing me from the infection not the root canal. I have an infection that was resistant to amoxicillin so the changed my meds. my face is swollen all the way up to my eyes. I love my Prissy she is sooo good to me when I'm sick. She is the best she slept with me all day and she comes over to my face about every hour to lick me and make sure i'm ok. Then she lays back down. I love these fluffbutts. What would we do without them?

· Registered
1,949 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Oct 12 2005, 06:31 PM
well it was today went good but they had to refer me to an endo person to do the other two roots they were a little odd. So I have to go back and finish this next wednesday. The pain isnt too bad but my face is killing me from the infection not the root canal. I have an infection that was resistant to amoxicillin so the changed my meds. my face is swollen all the way up to my eyes. I love my Prissy she is sooo good to me when I'm sick. She is the best she slept with me all day and she comes over to my face about every hour to lick me and make sure i'm ok. Then she lays back down. I love these fluffbutts. What would we do without them?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108964
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it went well the swelling will go down soon once the meds kick in two days it took mine to got down.. my face was swollen from infection as well just like you discribe I could not open my right eye.. then finally the medication kicked in.
our puppies always seem to known when your not feeling well. They are so sweet.
Take care and get lots of rest.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.