Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone has been anxious to see pics, so heres Rosie!!! She doesnt look as cute in the picutres as she does in real life, I'l try to get some more later. Sorry that they are so big, I havent gotten a chance to shrink them.

The scruffy look...lol

On the couch

Falling asleep.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She is precious!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Congratulations! She is cute!
Rex is sitting in my lap and when he seen that large picture of Rosie, he immediately sat up and was still and stared, then he got on the desk and started sniffing the screen! He's in love!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
She is a living doll!!!! Her face in that first pic is one of the cutest puppy faces I've seen... Just precious!!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone!!! I think everyone agrees that she looks like a Rosie.
Thats soo funny about Rex, hes found his soul mate!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
What a precious little girl,
Thanks for sharing AJ, and congratulations you will have many wonderful times with her I am sure

·
Registered
776 Posts
She is the CUTEST!! I just love her little cutie face and her scruffy hair, just like Jack when I got him!
If Jack hadn't just been neutered, I'm sure he'd fight Rex for the honor of being Rosie's suitor!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by cindysilver@Aug 28 2005, 03:58 PM
She is the CUTEST!! I just love her little cutie face and her scruffy hair, just like Jack when I got him!
  If Jack hadn't just been neutered, I'm sure he'd fight Rex for the honor of being Rosie's suitor!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94719
[/QUOTE]
lol!!! Youre too funny! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
She is just a cutie! I'm so glad that you finally got your pup! How long have you been waiting? You are right--she does look like a Rosie! Makes me want another.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.