Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie is a rough sleeper too sometimes. He sleeps with me by my head. Sometimes he moves while we are sleeping... he sleeps usually on my pillow... sometimes his head is on the pillow and his butt under the covers... and reverse... I always find him in some weird position when I wake up...
hes a moody/rough sleeper... haha... he always throws his body against me and sleeps... :wacko: if i move, he gets up too with this little attitude and then throws his body against me again! It's the cutest thing!

·
Registered
994 Posts
those pictures are so cute
Maxi is a very ligt sleeper sometimes i swear i hear him snore and than if i moves he flies up

he will start out at the bottom of the bed but every mroning i wake up and he is sleeping next to me on his back with his cute little paws sticking up

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I wish Lexi would sleep with me but she only lasts unitl 2-3AM and then she wakes me up wanting to go in her crate. I need to start making her sleep with me.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I sleep with Princess too.
I like seeing her next to me when I wake up. She'll stay with me until I'm up then she goes off to play with Fendi.(weim)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Jongee is sooo cute! Caesar is a very very light sleeper, I cant leave the room without him waking up and following me to whereever I go even though he is dead tired. He also moves a lot in bed, he will move from on my pillow to hubbys all through the night and even down on the end of the bed by the fan some.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Nov 1 2004, 09:38 PM
Jongee is sooo cute!  Caesar is a very very light sleeper, I cant leave the room without him waking up and following me to whereever I go even though he is dead tired.  He also moves a lot in bed, he will move from on my pillow to hubbys all through the night and even down on the end of the bed by the fan some. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14399
[/QUOTE]

That is how Lexi is. After a couple of hours she comes and puts her face right in front of mine and starts to wine (sp?) and barking at me until I put her in her crate. As soon as she's in her crate she lays down and goes to sleep.

During the summer when I had the windows open if she was in bed with me she would start barking if she heard a noise outside. My bedroom is right by the parking lot so there are lots of noises. My window is also right above the ACs so they were always going on and off during the summer.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Jong-ee looks so cute in those pictures!! Tuffy is a rough sleeper.. he's always kicking me in the head while he's trying to get comfortable.. that and he can never stay in the same spot. We put a little dog bed up in our bed and sometimes he'll curl up and fall asleep in it, but usually he starts to wander from my pillow, to curled up next to me, to on top of my husband, to on his pillow.. back to his bed. He usually sleeps through the night now.. which is nice. He's also finally gotten used to the fact that when I get out of bed and go into the bathroom that I'll be back really soon. But if I stay in there too long, he'll come lay down by the door and I can hear him sniffing under the door.. as if to say, hurry up!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Nov 2 2004, 11:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mystify79
@Nov 2 2004, 11:10 AM
But if I stay in there too long, he'll come lay down by the door and I can hear him sniffing under the door.. as if to say, hurry up! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14475
haha, Caesar does that too :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14476
[/B][/QUOTE]

If I close a door will Lexi on the otherside she would start to bark. But whenever we pass the door to her friend's apartment she has to stop and sniff the bottom of the door. Ellie's owners said that when it is quite in the apartment they can hear Lexi sniffing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts