Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Aug 7 2005, 04:21 PM
I am on satellite with direcway, upgraded to there dw 6000 an was hoping I could figure out how to route both my dells togather to get on line I have a router had it working with I was on DSL 5 yrs ago but I am not bright enough to figure out how to make it work with satellight. Direcway is no help. I wished I new that somebody that could make both my work on line, but instead I unhook one an hook other old dell at times an it is a pain to do that but have to do what I have to do. Glad you got yours figured out.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88041
[/QUOTE]
Do you have a bestbuy near you? You could maybe hire their Geek Squad to do it. Not sure how much it would cost but it is an option.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco+Aug 7 2005, 06:55 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 7 2005, 06:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teaco
@Aug 7 2005, 04:21 PM
I am on satellite with direcway, upgraded to there dw 6000 an was hoping I could figure out how to route both my dells togather to get on line I have a router had it working with I was on DSL 5 yrs ago but I am not bright enough to figure out how to make it work with satellight. Direcway is no help. I wished I new that somebody that could make both my work on line, but instead I unhook one an hook other old dell at times an it is a pain to do that but have to do what I have to do. Glad you got yours figured out.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88041

Do you have a bestbuy near you? You could maybe hire their Geek Squad to do it. Not sure how much it would cost but it is an option.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88075

[/QUOTE]

closet best buy is over 120 miles, I just need to get somebody out here to do it I have tried an got the computer all messed up one time couldn't get on line at all.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88090
[/B][/QUOTE]
Is there any electronic store or place that sells computers near you? They might be able to recommend someone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.