Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
ut oh.....you missed it!! The Secret Santa was organized back in October....actually it's almost time for the gifts to be sent out.

I'm sorry. The next big thing is in July or August when we have the rescue raffle - that's a lot of fun. :chili:

Mark your calendar for next year!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I think Lynn mentioned she might have something up her sleeve for Feb. around valentine's day so stay here and stay tuned.:)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I do have a very fun event that is going to be announced after the 1st of the year. It's kind of a combo of Secret Santa and Rescue. Look for the event right after New Years. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
See what a good student I am Lynn. :chili:I never forget anything...except what I just did a minute ago. :blush: Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
How does the sign up work? Roxy would love to give a SS gift! :sHa_banana:
I'm glad you asked. I never knew how it worked. Poppy would like to get involved too. :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Click on this thread to learn more about Secret Santa.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/59-everything-else-maltese-related/108128-secret-santa-time.html

Each year, a similar thread is posted (by me for the last 4 years) in early to mid-September. This gives everyone time to sign-up, complete their questionnaires and be assigned their Secret Santa Buddy. The assignments are made in mid-October each year to allow for time to shop and mail packages. We always have SM members participate from across the globe -- not just the U.S. So when we're mailing overseas, it sometimes takes a little longer.

Hopefully those that missed out this year will participate in next year's event. It's a lot of fun -- really enjoy shopping and also the reveals. You can check out last year's reveals in the picture section (above where normal pics are posted.) :)

After December 5th, Buddies will begin posting their reveal photos and it's always so much fun to see the fluffs with their gifts.

I actually joined SM in October and remember that everyone was already in full swing with Secret Santa when I joined, and, of course, it was too late for me to participate that year. But it's been a blast each year since then. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love to but no baby yet

Click on this thread to learn more about Secret Santa.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/59-everything-else-maltese-related/108128-secret-santa-time.html

Each year, a similar thread is posted (by me for the last 4 years) in early to mid-September. This gives everyone time to sign-up, complete their questionnaires and be assigned their Secret Santa Buddy. The assignments are made in mid-October each year to allow for time to shop and mail packages. We always have SM members participate from across the globe -- not just the U.S. So when we're mailing overseas, it sometimes takes a little longer.

Hopefully those that missed out this year will participate in next year's event. It's a lot of fun -- really enjoy shopping and also the reveals. You can check out last year's reveals in the picture section (above where normal pics are posted.) :)

After December 5th, Buddies will begin posting their reveal photos and it's always so much fun to see the fluffs with their gifts.

I actually joined SM in October and remember that everyone was already in full swing with Secret Santa when I joined, and, of course, it was too late for me to participate that year. But it's been a blast each year since then. :)

Is there a min posting as well and $20. to play thing? I'm new and willing to do it. if anyone wants a newbie partner. I can paypal the fee on Wensday. Or is it too late. crossing fingers. I love to shop....:w00t:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts