Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of your Malts in the tub?

One of my biggest shocks when Leila came home was how she looked soaking wet in the sink :eek2_gelb2:. I was shocked at how tiny she was and how much different she looked with all her hair slicked flat against her body. I've since seen some pics of a few of your fluffs in the tub (or sink) and think it's so interesting to compare their size/body shape when you can see it best.

I know some people might be too 'embarrassed' to post their naked, wet fluffs, so I understand, but for those who are interested, I thought it might be fun :)

PS. I gave Leila a bath yesterday and didn't get a pic, so I'll post as soon as we bathe again. Prob. in a few days. B)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Here some from us, before the water and after- never her favorite activity but she tolerates it!
She looks like a rock star in the first pic ... and then in the second pic she looks like she's saying "What the heck??" :HistericalSmiley:

Too cute!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here some from us, before the water and after- never her favorite activity but she tolerates it!
haha..awww what a cutie, wet or dry! i love the poofy hair look when you first take out the top knot. we always call leila einstein.

in the first pic she looks oblivious of what's to come...almost a little smile there. then, second picture, she is no longer amused. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Miss Ava you are beautiful even sopping wet :wub:. I will never forget the first time I bathed Bailey and my first reaction was "OMG what did I do ... he's bald" :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That looks just like Poppy!! How much does Miss Ava weigh? :wub:

Big HUGz! Jules

Here's little Miss Ava - she's next to "nothing" when wet :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.