Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,429 Posts
I get my bands from the Show Off. http://www.showoffproducts.com/bands.htm
I get item y5161 which are the medium--yellow bands in fine weight. That size was suggested to me by a person who shows her dogs and they have worked out well....or I should say did when Bella had her ponytail (which I miss and may grow back).
I also bought my perm papers through the show off because I live in rather a remote area with no "Sally's Beauty Supply" near by. I also got my bows from theShow Off... I used the larger 5/8 inch bows. That is a red pokadot one with rhinestone in the middle in the picture below but she has been playing hard and it has been moved from position.
The bows for two ponytails are pretty small :new_Eyecrazy: ...to small for one ponytail in my opinion. I agree about the little scissors to cut the bands out....but be very careful . . .you don't want to cut hair.

~carole and bella~

· Registered
1,429 Posts
I love this site. What would we do without each other and all this great info.

Thanks to everyone in this thread and so many of the others threads for the valuable information that they are willing to share.

~carole and bella~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.