Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rugby and I went to Atlanta for the specialty last weekend and entered in Open obedience. He was wonderful and got a 195.5 and first in his class and then High in Trial too! I couldn't have asked for more. This will probably be his last time in Open untill his Utility work is ready, although that is steadily approaching!
5 Trials, 5 Qs, 1 HIT, 3 Firsts and 2 seconds is a good start in Open to me!

And a quick picture of Rugby will all his ribbons and trophies from the weekend. That is the BIGGEST high in trial ribbon I have ever seen! LOL

We didn't take too many pictures at the actual show, but we did take a few in the hotel room in our down time.
Specialty - a set on Flickr

It was a great birthday vacation for Rugby - he will be 2 on May 17th!
It was nice to meet the couple of you that I did meet. everyone else who we missed - we will see you in Texas!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I missed most of obedience that morning so I was glad to see the video. You guys are awesome! I also remember talking to you in the lobby at one point but I didn't know it was you!

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Congrats Samantha and Rugby!!! I caught the tail end of it, but it was great watching him. I can't wait until 2011!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Rugby was awesome..

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
It was so nice meeting you. Obedience was all I got to see and I loved seeing Rugby, Soda and Ryan going thru their paces. It's inspiring me to get Tyler into Obedience. I also recorded a video (I took you e-mail address after the event) and will try to post it once I figure how with the Flip and my Mac.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I got myself out of bed and was down there at 8:00AM to see the obedience and it was soooooooo worth it!!!! I was grinning from ear to ear as I watched you and Rugby at work!!! You do a great job with him and it shows! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

It was so very nice to meet you and Rugby.......you both certainly earned your awards!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I AM SOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED!!! :dothewave:

I LOVED WATCHING THIS VIDEO. It is now my favorite!!!

Rugby is so smart!!! You are very impressive truly amazing! Did I mention I am soooooo impressed? LOL. :aktion033: Can you give me some pointers on just getting Romo and Suri to just walk next to me then sit at least? :HistericalSmiley:

Congratulations to you and Rugby.

:cheer:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Enjoyed meeting you and Rugby. You are quite a team. Very impressive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts