Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this into a plaque for my front door...

Our Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is a little son or daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with questionable friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Too cute! I need to show this to my sister - for the past month that we've had Abbey she keeps saying "You have such a nice house - I can't believe you got a dog!"

·
Registered
660 Posts
My sister doesn't like dogs, so much that she never comes over, I have to go to her house. She has a cat, lol, need I say more! My dogs are better groomed than her cat, my dog doesn't make in the house like her cat. My home is clean, my dogs are clean and she thinks because I have "Dogs" my home is not clean, she doesn't know dogs, and if she ever visited she would know my home is clean! People who own dogs are people who enjoy companionship, it says a lot about a person. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts