Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so excited when our package came all the way from New York! Our Secret Santas were Sasha and Lola Pink!! We were so blessed with so many wonderful things! Both fluffs loved all the toys! Especially the tiny lamb chop! She is actually missing from the pictures because the unwrapping was so frantic then there were toys everywhere and all I got pics of at first was of some of the gifts so I tried to get everything together later to take one group shot and lamb chop was missing and the little bones with white chocolate were all given out to all the doggie cousins at christmas. Thank you so much to Sasha and Lola pink and their sweet mommy!! Sorry they look homeless in these photos lol. Every time we go to my moms they have a little too much dirty fun!!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1357005907.301062.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1357006000.746659.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1357006035.445596.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
I love the grinch toy. Look at all the toys.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm having a hard time getting the pics loaded. There's definitely more!

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ImageUploadedByPG Free1357008455.185014.jpg
Paislee liked the bow too!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful presents! We are so grateful! What a fun experience this was! Sorry about having to post the pictures like that. My phone wouldn't let me attach more than two at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What great presents from your SS! Toys clothes and treats, what else could you ask for?? Great reveal!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Omg!! I totally missed the reveal! I'm glad I found it searching through the forum! It was our pleasure shopping for Paislee and Rustee and ton of fun. I see everything fits I'm so glad! I hope they enjoy there treats and toys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts