Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:HistericalSmiley:OMG,this just cracked me up.I just went into the kitchen and Rylee has a squeaky toy stuck to the velcro on his belly band. He was rolling on his favourite wubby and it stuck....
You know the saying "what separates us from the animals ..is our abilty to accessorize"... Well Rylee just accessorized...

Well he's found a way to take wubby where ever he goes...
He was walking all over the kitchen w/ it stuck....:HistericalSmiley:
It's so funny...I'm gonna pee from laughing...:HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

He looks upset with you laughing at him. :wub:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He always gives me the stink eye when I take his picture... He looks like he saying "mom there's a bug on my butt"...

It was so funny watching him run around the kitchen w/ it stuck there. My husband came home from work and about died laughing. The 3rd piccie is them waiting at the door as he pulled in the driveway.
It made my day. They're always going something,like the time they pushed their squeeky dog up to the gate,it looked like a prison photo.They pushed him right up to the bars w/ it's little nose stuck between the bars.
I have that piccie in my photo album,I'll have to add this one too.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I keep hearing that song by Right Said Fred...I'm too sexy...

Rylee's saying
I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my belly band, too sexy for my belly band...And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the maltwalk
Yeah on the maltwalk on the maltwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the maltwalk

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah,of course,but he didn't buy that.Guess I was laughing a little too much....
I told him his belly band is now a tool belt ... maybe that'll make him feel better now.
Giving him back his "man card".

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True,true,he's one smart little dude. Guess I'll have to get him one of those vests w/ pockets...That way he can carry his own treats on walks...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts