Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Litlle Rylee is looking so good now,fur is growing longer. It's hard to believe he's the same little guy we got a year ago,sharved short rotten teeth and a face and underbody that was almost black. He's so tiny next to the other fluffs.
Same w/ Bitsy too,she looks so good. I can't believe it's been a year now. Bitsy is in the second photo doing her woolly worm imitation.

I'm so glad we took them in.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's giving me the stink eye,he hates his piccie taken,you gotta really be sneaky...
Bitsy hates hers taken too,she rolls all over like a woolly worm.

I feel so lucky to wake up to those five fluffy faces and Al's fuzzy face too...every day.I feel so blessed...

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
It's amazing what love can do for a little one. Rylee looks beautiful. His coat looks great and you can tell he radiates love! You did a wonderful thing giving him a home filled w/happiness.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Michelle - you have a heart of gold and it shows in your fluffs. Not only are you blessed but you are such a blessing to all you've taken in (and of course Al:) ) Rylee looks fabulous and I just love that picture of the three of them -- way too cute. Waking up to them all is like waking up to pure :Sunny Smile:.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love them so much. Al was resistant to get close to them,I was initially supposed to foster them. He didn't want to get attached and then they'd be adopted.
But I just couldn't let them go in the end. Bitsy, in picture two,was the mother of my two Malts Emily and Sasha,so I felt I owed her a special thanks and Rylee was her second mate since her first one was hit and killed by a truck because he got out the garden gate when the owners weren't watching.
Rylee and Bitsy were in terrible shape and had been passed around so much I couldn't do that to them. Plus no one was willing to take them both. People only really wanted Rylee since he was tiny and younger,he was 5 and Bitsy was 9.

But Al fell in love w/ them and now he loves them as much as I do.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Michelle, Rylee and Bitsy look beautiful! It's all due to your love and care. Bless you for keeping them together. Often times, that doesn't get to happen. Your babies are darling, I can see why Al fell in love with them. :wub:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Amazing what love and care can do. Sounds like you all came out winners! Please post pictures more often, your pups are beautiful.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I gotta post more piccies, I just get so busy I don't think to bring out the camera. I gotta get piccies of them trotting out to the studio,all in a line,it's so cute,they look like little ducks following Amber like the mother duck.

With all the terrible things going on in the world and my health and the two months of h*ll my step son and his drama put me through, I still wake up to 5 happy fluffy faces and Al's too and I know I'm the luckiest person...

Isn't if funny how ,when you go to bed,you kiss all your loved ones,skin and furry and hate to close your eyes because you won't see them for about 8 hours? But you get rewarded in the morning,greeted by all that cuteness.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
"Rylee and Bitsy looking good "

Indeed they are - I love them! I love Cocker Spaniels - oh, I love all fluff's - it matters naught the breed - the size, the color - I just love them all.

Thank you for sharing these pictures!

Allie

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Rylee and Bitsy looking good "

Indeed they are - I love them! I love Cocker Spaniels - oh, I love all fluff's - it matters naught the breed - the size, the color - I just love them all.

Thank you for sharing these pictures!

Allie
Same here ,I love all breeds,just one look from those sweet faces and I melt...
I love your siggy, they're so adorable together,like cookies and cream...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts