Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what do yall want 1st.. the update?.. lol! alrighty!

well rylee is doing GREAT! Last time i talked to yall he had a syst and was sick! but thats all better! hes a happy healthy puppy!

as for potty traing hes doin great there too!.. he had NO acidents yester day and 2 today!... he only has a couple each day!... but he has good and bad days as do we all! lol

Now..the pictures!..i j/ took these today so!.. there new!...(sorry they're so big!)
*well when i previewd it the pictures didn'd show up so what you have to do (if the pictures don't show up) RIGHT click the pic/push show picture if it still doesn't work then tell me!... more on next post

He Prays!!.. i taught him that! lol

I LOVE THIS ONE!.. it totally 'captures' him! lol

OH OH!.. i liek this one too! lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
as i said... if they don't show up and theres a X or w/e in the box then right click the picture and push show picture!

well my computers messin up so i'll have to post the rest later!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Aww.... what a doll!
I love the name Rylee.... I almost named my Bailey Rylee, but my best friend's daughter had a baby girl named Rylee and she dared me to call my maltese Rylee

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol ... yupp i didn't care if it was a gurls name lol i liked it! but its also a boys name the way i spell it!.. so it all works out fine! lol ((BTW.. hes a boy! LOL))

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
He is an absolute doll!!!

I kinda want a shih-tzu pup myself.

Brink and I went walking the other night and came across one in a yard with an older man. She was SO tiny! Of course I could not resist stopping to talk. Her name was Sue.
She was eight weeks old and just alittle fat ball of fluff.

Brink was so sweet and nice, licking her nose and what-not. Then he nipped her.
She squealed and high-tailed it back up to her porch.
Play-time was over!
I apologized profusely to the man, who was laughing so hard at her that he could hardly talk. He seemed ok with it, but I was SO embarrassed. I am sure he didn't hurt her badly, but man....who even knew it was coming?! He was licking her nose and being SO nice...and I was praising him like mad....
Anyway, I took her a rope toy last night as an apology/peace offering. I still feel badly about it.

So anyway, now that I am TOTALLY off your topic...your baby is sweet!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. That face is to die for!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts