Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GaWsH!.. i know i havent been on here in forever cuz schools started.. and i'm busy w/ boys.. and friends.. and rylee ... and grounded... lol but i j/ thought i would share some pictures w/ u of how my little rylee is growing up!...
hes getting so big!.. hes lyke 10 lbs right now and it hink hes full grown.. altho hes only 5 months and everyone says hes not but... i think he is because he hasnt grown in a while and i prayed that he stays little.. which he is!!...
heres some pictures!!!

((he learned how to jump on the couch... j/ not off it yet...))

....Oh My GEeZ...........sry the pictures are so0o0 flippin big!............

RyLeE AnD PePpEr BaRkInG At ThE LaWn PeOpLe... HE FOUND HIS VOICE AND ITS SO0O0 CUTE CUZ ITS REALLY DEEP!

SoRRy ThAt YoU CaN SeE Me BuT.... I ThoUgHt ThE L00k On RyLeEs FaCe WaS ADORABLE!...

TrYiNg To GeT Up On ThE CoUcH.... lol

HuMm ThAt LaSt TiMe DiDnT WoRk.. LeTs SeE iF i CaN Do It ThIs TiMe...

TO BE CONTIUED.............................

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh Yah.... PeRfEcT 10 LaNdInG!...

He CrAwLs.. ALL OVER pEpPeR AnD PePpEr AlOwS It! lol .. NoW WhOs ThE AlPhA AgAiN??

L00k At ThE CaY-UtE LiTtLe FaCe!...

BeSt FrIeNdS!

SoRrY ThErEs NoNe Of PePpErS FaCe!.... He REFUSED To L00k At ThE CaMeRa!!

anyways.... isnt he ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIS "GRANDMA" WALKS HIM OUTSIDE TO WAIT FOR THE BUS (THAT I RIDE) AND WHEN SHE DOESNT.. AND HE HEAR THE BUS.. HE RUNNNNNSS TO THE DOOR CUZ HE KNOWS HIS MOMMY IS GONNA BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WHEN I GET HOME I PLAY W/ HIM FOR A LITTLE BIT AND GIVE HIM A TREAT AND THEN I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK AND HE SILL WANTS TO PLAY.. BUT I NVR HAVE A LOT OF TIME LYKE I USED TO W/ HIM N E MORE
(
.......... AS I SAID CUZ I'M BUSY W/ BOYS.. AND HOMEWORK.. AND FRIENDS... AND PARTYS... AND EVERYTHING ELSE! LOL

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Awww....isnt he adorable!!!!

I know how busy it can get when the school year starts, its hard to manage everything.

Ooooh, boys
j/k :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
He is REALLY cute!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
CUTE!!!! yeah, 10 lbs and 5 months----full grown is like 20 lbs. and he's sooo adorable!!! i love the couch climbing pic!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
We missed you. Riley reminds me of my daughter's shi tzu Mistie. He is not fully grown at 5 months, he will at least gain 5 more pounds. Maybe not, but 2 for sure. What's that thing about boys ????
First comes school, then homework, then Riley and long long after only the boys. You should stay with boy Riley he is a lot less dangerous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts