Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rylee's Easter Gifts

Pat and Sassy you out did your self We love:wub:love:wub:love
The pink bed, pink heart shaped purse both handmade by Pat.
Then to top it off she sent me a Maltese key chain and a pink jeweled purse holder.

From the bottom of our hearts thank you so much,
Deborah and Rylee

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Awww, how nice of Pat and Sassy! Rylee looks so cute opening and playing with her packages! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Awwwww, Rylee looks so adorable opening her packages. She worked so hard and I love the way she was rolling around with the little purse. Did she find the squeaky inside? I hope she enjoys the bed and the little toy.

Deborah I thought you would enjoy the little key keeper. I too use mine and not only is the little malt on it cute, it also really keeps you from digging in your purse for keys.

Thanks for the video and pictures we loved seeing pretty little Rylee again.

Enjoy~
~Pat & Sassy

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh my gosh, how hard she worked to get those presents! So cute and smart! I love that little blanket.
Great job, Pat!

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
How adorable!! I loved how package 2 kept sliding away and she just kept going with the flow! What a cutie and cute gifts!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
The video of little Rylee is priceless, Deborah, had to watch it twice!
It's so cute how she opens package # 1 with the sweet heart toy inside and then starts to play with and laying on her back! :aktion033:

The pink blankie looks so beautiful and I'm sure Rylee will like it very much.
Pat did a great job!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.