Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some sad news from Dianne Belk (Ceeecees mom here). She just wrote me that Tango, her Yorkie has passed. He was 13, like Rain was. Can't believe she lost both in a short time span. She wrote: "I am spent, heart broken and so sad. Just had Tango put to sleep. I have no babies now. He had Cushing and a bad gallbladder and teeth that had caused problems for a couple of years. He got sick a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had trachea problems because he was having trouble breathing. He went to the vet today and he was in congestive heart failure and I just could not put him through anymore pain and meds. He was filled with so much fluid. Please tell the girls for me,
Love and hugs, Dianne." Sending our love to her. She's not on FB or SM anymore. I'll let her know your messages.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
I am so sorry. That is such sad news.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Sue

I told Marie, she was friends with Dianne.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
My heart breaks for Dianne. I remember reading about her loss of Rain and now hearing about her loss of Tango too breaks my heart. I didn't know Dianne personally like I'm sure so many others here do - But we all are family connected by our fluffs and when one mourns a loss we all cry together. Sending my love and prayers. ~ Paulann

·
Premium Member
17,394 Posts
Sue, I know I commented on FB, but I can't stop thinking about Dianne! She is a beautiful lady in both looks & spirit. I wish there was some real comfort to offer outside of my condolences. I know that nothing can help to alleviate this deep pain of loss, but I am sitting on the bench w/her. May God show His deep love & concern at this time to her & Heath, Abby & co.

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Oh Dianne my heart grieves with you.
I feel lead to pray

Heavenly Father, our hearts are breaking for Dianne, Lord wrap your arms around her, you know her great pain that deep hurt that no words can express. Father hold Dianne close to your heart, in her loneliness when tears are flowing, please wipe her face,
Psalms 56:8
YOU KEEP TRACK OF ALL MY SORROWS,
YOU HAVE COLLECTED ALL MY TEARS
IN YOUR BOTTLE.
YOU HAVE RECORDED EACH ONE IN YOUR BOOK
Lord I pray you carry Dianne's burden, you give her rest when rest seems impossible.
In times like this we can look up and find hope, surround Dianne with love, may she see how much she is loved, loved by you, loved by others.
During the dark days ahead my she find comfort in you.
In Jesus name I pray
Amen
Dianne I so know what your going through, oh how I wish I could hold your hand and pray with you

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Some sad news from Dianne Belk (Ceeecees mom here). She just wrote me that Tango, her Yorkie has passed. He was 13, like Rain was. Can't believe she lost both in a short time span. She wrote: "I am spent, heart broken and so sad. Just had Tango put to sleep. I have no babies now. He had Cushing and a bad gallbladder and teeth that had caused problems for a couple of years. He got sick a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had trachea problems because he was having trouble breathing. He went to the vet today and he was in congestive heart failure and I just could not put him through anymore pain and meds. He was filled with so much fluid. Please tell the girls for me,
Love and hugs, Dianne." Sending our love to her. She's not on FB or SM anymore. I'll let her know your messages.
So sad!!!

Lainie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts