Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home tonight and the girl pup was cold purple and pushed to the side. I tried to give cpr and I woke my mom up. Mom said she didnt feel like she was right she had been bottle feeding it several times a day and the baby didnt want to eat. I'm so upset. I cant stop crying. I was so happy she was gong to be the pup I keep. I'm a lost for words. I just wanted you guys to know why I wouldnt be on for a while. I may check my messages. I just dont think I can bear any of the cute stories of everyones malt. I'm sorry

Sarah

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. You must be so very disappointed and sad. Hugs from me and the boys.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am soo sorry to hear your news. I had just read all about the babies being born and then renewed the page and saw this. Hugs

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how deeply sad this must make you feel and my heart
goes out to you.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sarah,
I am so very sorry for your loss. Tiki and I send hugs and kisses to you and Prissy.

Judi

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww.. i'm so sorry to hear this bad news!
That is upsetting... and i'm sure your heart is breaking. Kodie and I send our love and hope your heart heals soon!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah. I know it is so heartbreaking for you.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So sorry to hear this news. My heart breaks for you.
Big hugs to you and Prissy and the little boy pup.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sarah,

I was so upset to hear the horrible news! I am so very sorry for your loss but I think Prissy's boy is going to be one special puppy to both you and Prissy!

Hugs,

Nousha and Tessa

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.