Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let all of you know that Jackie's dear Mickey went to Rainbow Bridge today. He fell asleep in her arms. I am still crying.
If you don't see her post it's because she went away for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Sep 1 2005, 06:50 PM
I just want to let all of you know that Jackie's dear Mickey went to Rainbow Bridge today. He fell asleep in her arms. I am still crying.
If you don't see her post it's because she went away for a couple of weeks.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96290
[/QUOTE]

How sad. I am so sorry for Jackie's loss.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I am in tears right now
I just cant put it into words how sorry I am. Mikey was such a wonderful dog, he lived a great life.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Here is a link to Mikey on JMM's personal webpage.

Mikey's Page

I am so sorry for her loss. Please send hugs and condolences her way from us.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Oh no! OMG, that is just so sad. I have tears....so much bad news lately. I'll say a prayer for them....it's just heartbreaking.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Mikey was a beautiful pup and I cannot even believe it. I am so sorry for Jackie's loss
Those agility pictures of Mikey are some of the most gorgeous shots of a Maltese having fun that I've ever seen, and actually, those pictures helped me decide that I wanted a Malt over other breeds. He will be sorely missed.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Though I had read of Mikeys passing on another thread, I am still crying! One cannot look at beautiful Mikey and know his story and not admire Jackies diligence and dedication to him.
It seems so unfair that he was so young and have so many problems, but thanks to Jackie, Mikey had a life filled with love, care and as is obviousely seen in the photos he had lots of fun!! He probably had more fun crammed in his short life than many pooches know in a full lifetime... and that's the wonderful 'twist to all the saddness. Jackie made sure Mikey no only had the very best medical care for his physical health, she worked to show his beautiful appearance.. but she was sure to see he had his 'emotional- health' fulfilled too.
Hat's off to you Jackie for being such a wonderful Mom! and your Mikey was a very special little boy!

God speed little Mikey!.. God speed!

Terry and my sweet Angel Missy

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Jackie, I am so sorry and sad to hear about your loss of Mikey. My deepest sympathy to you. He was such a beautiful baby and very much loved. Our prayers go out to you.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm truly sorry for Jackies loss. I have no Idea How I will handle my self when the day comes for prissy. I know I will be a horibble mess. I also know that I would turn to the loving members of my family here at SM for support. We are all here for you in your time of need.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My thoughts are with you Jackie. I have read all about Mikey and he was a wonderful little guy and he must be wagging his little tail now knowing how wonderful you were to him.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts