Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aren't you picking up the new baby this weekend? What did you decide about a name? Fill us in!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 24 2004, 09:55 PM
Aren't you picking up the new baby this weekend?  What did you decide about a name?  Fill us in!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18503
[/QUOTE]
We go to pick her up on Friday afternoon. We still haven't decided on a name yet...I guess we'll argue that over dinner. We have all of our supplies and our vet appointment on Sunday (can you believe our vet has hours on weekends?) I think tonight is going to be like Christmas Eve...the kids won't be able to get any sleep, and neither will I! I'll let everyone know how it goes tomorrow!!! I can't believe that our wait is almost over!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congratulations!! How exciting for you & your family! I don't think there will be much sleep tonight!!

Can't wait to hear more about her!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe after you've had her for a day or two you will just KNOW what her name should be. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about it. You've been so patiently waiting......
Susan

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
how exciting!!!!! geez, i totally know what you're feeling. the excitement and the nervousness at the same time!!! good luck on naming your baby!

and my vet has weekend hours too! i think vets are better than regular human doctors! LOL.

·
Banned
258 Posts
congratulations on your new baby, get ready to go crazy nuts over her

i also took my canaille to the vet a day or 2 after getting her from the breeder (for exam & vaccine) but he told me to come back in a week because she was in a stressful situation, having just left her original surroundings. he wanted to see her when she was more adjusted to her new situation.
this may be neither here nor there but you may ask your vet what he thinks about it...
what do others think?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by suzanne@Nov 25 2004, 07:21 PM
congratulations on your new baby, get ready to go crazy nuts over her 

i also took my canaille to the vet a day or 2 after getting her from the breeder (for exam & vaccine) but he told me to come back in a week because she was in a stressful situation, having just left her original surroundings. he wanted to see her when she was more adjusted to her new situation.
this may be neither here nor there but you may ask your vet what he thinks about it...
what do others think?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18563
[/QUOTE]

Suzanne I just had to write and tell you how 'absolutly cute' Canaille is in the shades!
I got a big laugh out of that picture...sooo cool!
I think your vet must be a pretty wise vet to wait until she was a little more adjusted to her new surroundings. I agree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts