Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Santa Outfits from Target

1K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  ButterCloudandNoriko 
#1 ·
Picked up santa outfits from Target. Lilo and Stitch aren't happy about getting dressed up for x-mas in November

See less See more
#4 ·
I got a Santa outfit last year at Target. It was GREAT and only ten bucks!
But it was way too big. I gave it to my friend who has a Shih. It fit her.
Mine was a beautiful velvet burgandy color. I was bummed it was too big, and the last one. -_-
That is cute..the pictures!

#15 ·
Originally posted by kab@Nov 6 2005, 11:41 AM
What sizes do they come in?  I got Sugar this one from Cracker Barrel, but it is too big on Chloe.  I can't leave her out.  I am looking for her one in XS.

[attachment=963:attachment]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117215
[/QUOTE]

they come in XS, which by measurement is about 10 inches around the chest area. Paris is about 11 and it fits comfortably

#17 ·
how funny about the clothes mentioned that are available at cracker barrel. i havent eaten at a cracker barrel in over 15 years, but dont you know, the day after the dresses and santa suits were mentioned, my boyfriend's mother took us out to eat there?????? of course i made a BEELINE for the doggie things, and brought over the dress, saying how unbelievably beautiful the buttercup would be in such a frock, and the boy is rolling his eyes saying "SHE DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER DRESS. SHE HAS NOT ASKED FOR ONE, SO SHE IS NOT GETTING ONE." party pooper. his mother did say that if i wanted to drag my sewing machine out, she'd get some scraps and other materials for me to get started on... not a bad idea. first on my list is a harness vest LOL.

to stay on topic here, we saw the santa outfit at target yesterday, and when i held it up to show The Boy, a woman walked by and said "omigod, i could NEVER do that to MY dog..." and when i gave her "that look", i said "fine. let me show you a pic of my dog..." so i showed her buttercup's santa pic from, maybe 2002? and she immediately said "okay, well now if i had a small fancy dog like that, i'd do the same thing. you're right. ooooh did you see all the dresses they have on sale for little dogs???? they're so cute!!"

ha. so deep down, she's one of us. i knew it

ann marie and the "ho ho ho...i eat so much so i can wear my santa outfit with pride!" buttercup

#18 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Nov 9 2005, 02:53 PM
how funny about the clothes mentioned that are available at cracker barrel.  i havent eaten at a cracker barrel in over 15 years, but dont you know, the day after the dresses and santa suits were mentioned, my boyfriend's mother took us out to eat there??????  of course i made a BEELINE for the doggie things, and brought over the dress, saying how unbelievably beautiful the buttercup would be in such a frock, and the boy is rolling his eyes saying "SHE DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER DRESS. SHE HAS NOT ASKED FOR ONE, SO SHE IS NOT GETTING ONE." party pooper.  his mother did say that if i wanted to drag my sewing machine out, she'd get some scraps and other materials for me to get started on... not a bad idea.  first on my list is a harness vest LOL.

to stay on topic here, we saw the santa outfit at target yesterday, and when i held it up to show The Boy, a woman walked by and said "omigod, i could NEVER do that to MY dog..." and when i gave her "that look", i said "fine. let me show you a pic of my dog..." so i showed her buttercup's santa pic from, maybe 2002? and she immediately said "okay, well now if i had a small fancy dog like that, i'd do the same thing.  you're right.  ooooh did you see all the dresses they have on sale for little dogs???? they're so cute!!"

ha.  so deep down, she's one of us.  i knew it

ann marie and the "ho ho ho...i eat so much so i can wear my santa outfit with pride!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118387
[/QUOTE]

When I went to see my son in MD we ate at Cracker Barrel, It was good!
Cute Santa pics!

#19 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Nov 9 2005, 02:53 PM
to stay on topic here, we saw the santa outfit at target yesterday, and when i held it up to show The Boy, a woman walked by and said "omigod, i could NEVER do that to MY dog..." and when i gave her "that look", i said "fine. let me show you a pic of my dog..." so i showed her buttercup's santa pic from, maybe 2002? and she immediately said "okay, well now if i had a small fancy dog like that, i'd do the same thing.  you're right.  ooooh did you see all the dresses they have on sale for little dogs???? they're so cute!!"

ha.  so deep down, she's one of us.  i knew it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118387
[/QUOTE]
HHAHAHA You literally showed her! LOL I'm balling right now! LOL

Anyway, Lilo and Stitch don't look like Santa. They look more like Santa's elves because they are too skinny to be Santa. But oh my gosh, they are too cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.