Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course a girl has to get her hair just right for her 1st photo shoot with Santa.

Zoey's 1st Santa visit. She wasn't thrilled with Santa, but stayed long enough to get a picture. It was a fundraiser for our local POA (Protector of Animals) so it went to a good cause.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Santa doesn't look too thrilled. What's up with that? Zoey, however, is just the cutest baby!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Santa is a new volunteer who doesn't have much experience holding a small furbaby who was trying very hard to escape. For some reason every cat just cuddled & relaxed in his arms.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Zoey sweetheart I know santa scared you, but sweetie he gives good gifts you'll like him more next year.

Love the picture she's so pretty:wub:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great Santa pic, the tongue is priceless...he he.. we are getting ours done on the 18th...ho ho ho

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I personally love the first picture with you in it, Ann. I have a problem with a Santa whose beard isn't as white as our fluffs. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I think he's an impostor:w00t:, but don't tell Zoey.:innocent:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Great pictures Ann! I also love the first one where you are fussing with her hair!! Such a good Mommy making sure she looks perfect for her pic with Santa! Zoey is such a pretty little girl!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I personally love the first picture with you in it, Ann. I have a problem with a Santa whose beard isn't as white as our fluffs. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I think he's an impostor:w00t:, but don't tell Zoey.:innocent:

Hunter agrees but thinks that Zoey looks great!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I think Zoey looks absolutely adorable with Santa!! And what an endearing and lovely shot of you getting her all primped. :wub: Personally, I think that Santa did a nice job. He was really smiling and it showed in his eyes. So many Santa's, not the real one of course, think they don't have to smile because the beard hides their face. But you can see it in their eyes that they aren't smiling.

Dis is Zoe, Jett & Callie. We're wif Tyler's mommy and don't fink dats da real Santa. We fink our G'pa is da real Santa. We've not seen him in a red suit but he does wear red awot. And he dwives a red truck! What do you fink?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts