Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well mainly naughty!

Do you remember my store's front display window? We have some bakery treats on a plate in that window and someone...or someone(s) discovered them.

No one is confessing but I think I may have some DNA evidence.

So I'm telling Jett and Callie about Santa and how he's making a list, and checking it twice. And Callie asks...

Who's dis Santa?

So we had a bit of a time out in the time out chair. Jett is feeling appropriately disciplined. However Callie's still not sure this 'Santa guy' is worth having to sit in the Time Out Chair.

So Jett felt the need to explain it to her. Now she gets it. And somehow that makes Jett feel better. Big brothers!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Gotta love those two little faces!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweater on Callie and her hair looks so great - you might need to change your siggy to a more recent photo!!! Jett, you are a GREAT big brother and Callie is VERY lucky to have you to teach her the ropes and explain things to her when she doesn't understand!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I really love Jett and Callie's eyes in this set of pictures :wub: So expressive :wub:
LOL about the cookie, wonder who did it :whistle:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Jett and Callie are so adorable, they're staying on my "nice" list. Somebody probably left the door open.:HistericalSmiley: I love Callie's sweater and her matching bow. Precious!:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Now Crystal they were testing to see if the cookies were good enough to sell. They don't want you selling a bad product.:HistericalSmiley:

Those two are really two sweethearts. Just love the sweaters their wearing. They are really adorable...Jett so handsome...Callie the cutie..:wub: Give them kisses for me.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh that is too funny and cut, I say they need to be paw printed to be sure...maybe a cheek swab. But please keep them on the nice list, as they are just too adorable to do anything wrong...:)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:new_shocked::new_shocked: Oh no, Crystal. You must have, um, MICE, in your new store.:OMG!: Yeah, that's it, mice.:w00t: Excuse me a second, Crystal.

--(What was that Jett and Callie? Did she buy the mice story?...Hmm, we'll have to see lovies. I'll let you know.)

As I was saying,Crystal, it couldn't possibly be one of your little angels. Look at those faces.:cloud9:

--(Okay guys. I think she might go for it but it better not happen again. You better be nice...for Santa and Mommy.)

I agree with Erin that it's time to change the siggie picture of Callie. She is delectably delicious in that shot of her in her sweater dress. I'm so in love with that little girl. And of course there's my Jett looking divine as always. :wub::wub:
How do you get any work done???

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Not the time of year to get caught being naughty!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

But looking at those 2 adorable faces I have a feeling Santa will be very forgiving!!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Cute Cute Cute!!!:wub::wub: Those two couldn't have gotten into the cookies just look at those sweet faces. BTW i love that sweater dress on Callie.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Oh how cute! they are so sweet.

....now that could have been a customer sampling the goods...you never know. Innocent until proven guilty Crystal.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I had to come back for a second look at that sweet outfit on Callie.

"Hunterette - where are you honey. Come out from under your bed so mommy can measure you!!!":innocent:

Awntie Cwystal - hewp me!!! xoxo Hunter (I'm not a Hunterwette!):w00t:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Can you blame them??? Those cookies look soooo goood!!! I love Callie's little outfit, pink and green is my favorite color!!! Cute and of course we can't leave out that handsome Jett!! Love to both of them~~~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I really loved seeing these pictures and I can't get over how much Callie's hair is growing. She looks beautiful and of coarse Jett always looks too cute to be real! :wub:
I LOVE that sweater!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Crystal, that made me smile. How sweet it that . . .

Callie and Jet look great. How nice to be able to do something that you love. (and bring your fluffs with you, to boot)

If only you didn't have to deal with the fluffs parents - then, it would be a *perfect vocation* -

((Hugs))

1 - 20 of 43 Posts