there's so much to find out, so let's goooo

hey, are you watching me?

:wub::wub:

now I'm stuck :blush:

?? which way is this?

:w00t: is this santas ladder to all the presies??? :w00t:

I am not allowed up there? :blink:

ok, then let's go home and wait for christmas :thumbsup:

I hope you liked our pictures from today.
*wOOf*
heini & schnupp

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love the pictures

Hi,
I decided to reply to your post. You take such great pictures and such neat stories. I can just imagine your Malt thinking the stuff.

Linda and Toby :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Oh, Heini ... you look soooo sweet trying to climb up the ladder with Santa! :wub::wub:

I don't know, Heini ... it looks freezing there with all that snow. Please take care that you don't freeze into a snowman! Er ... I mean Snowdoggie! If you lived closer I would give you lots of warm cuddles. :wub::wub:

The Christmas tree is very pretty, too!

Please tell your pretty Mommy that I love the pictures of your latest adventures!

Love and Hugs from me and Snowball. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
wonderful pictures of all Heini and all the snow :wub:
and the Christmas tree too, gorgeous!
I hope Santa will bring you the presents you asked for Heini :heart:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Another Heini Adventure.:chili::chili: Heini, I had an idea for you with that guy in the red suit. It looks like you might be able to climb into that sack of toys of his and pick your own pressies. :w00t::chili:pS: Don't tell Santa I suggested this because I think it might turn me into a bad girl. :blush:
I love you romping through the snow. Ask mommy to get a pair of boots for you. I'm cold looking at those cute little feet in all that snow:)

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love you romping through the snow. Ask mommy to get a pair of boots for you. I'm cold looking at those cute little feet in all that snow:)
if obly I could find a pair, that STAY on. the only one they have in the store which stay on, are too expensive, and all the others are basically crap. well... I will make another try and ask santa for boots for christmas :blush:

Oh, Heini ... you look soooo sweet trying to climb up the ladder with Santa! :wub::wub:
it looked so funny, I was wondering what he was up to, and while I had the camera in my hand taking pictures of the city...I got to take these. how lucky!! so I could share wth you.

thank you all for those lovely words on my little snowman.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi Heini !! So glad to see you posting regularly again.....That snow looks like so much fun....Here in Texas (San Antonio) it is still warm...we haven't even turned our heat on yet. It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit. Well, take care Becky & give Heini lot's of snuggles!!

Hugs,
Blanche

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I love, love, love love your pics!:wub: Heini is so handsome and looks like he is having the time of his little puppy life!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
:wub:We love Heini adventures!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
So cute,I love his adventures...good thing he didn't pee on the ladder or Santa would have left him coal in his stocking....
It was a Christmas miracle!!!:LOL::LOL:

Heini, you are a handsome dude...I just love your snowsuit!!!! That looks so cold there...but very pretty! I love 'traveling' along with you guys!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Heini -- you are just so very cute. I love your romps in the snow. And nope -- only Santa is allowed to see the presents before he delivers them. :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
My girls would give anything to live with you and have all that fun! Heini gets to go everywhere and do so much! I love seeing his pictures, what great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Yay!! Heini and Santa, two of my favorite things! Becky, those pictures are just adorable!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts