Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our buddies Chloe and Summer and their Mommy Donna (donnad) were to generous with us!!! The girls got so many new toys, treats and matching outfits!!!!

Here is some pics of the gift opening madness!!!

Picture heavy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last one

Sorry the pictures aren't that great the girls were to excited. It was hard to get them to sit pretty.

Thank you so much for everything Donna. Thank you for thinking of me also!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh how cute they look in their matching dresses!! They received some really nice presents from Chloe and Summer! It is madness, isn't it when the presents come out. Love the pictures!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
It was a pleasure being Sasha's and Lola Pink's SS. We had a lot of fun shopping for them. We are glad everything fit!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Boy, Sasha and Lola Pink really scored! Donna Chloe and Summer spoiled them rotten. All the pictures were so much fun, but this is my favorite. The girls look like they have been tasting the Christmas brandy. :wub::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh how cute they look in their matching dresses!! They received some really nice presents from Chloe and Summer! It is madness, isn't it when the presents come out. Love the pictures!
I know they had the best buddies ever.

oh my......you got a load of cutness their on your hands. I love seeing the pictures of what everyone got.......really really nice stuff
Thank you!
What a great reveal! They are too cute! Love all the wonderful presents!
Thank you! Hope Rustee and Paislee are enjoying there pressies!

They are adorable....what great presents!! :wub::wub:
Thank you!
Awe-what cute pics and I love the red dresses...great reveal!:chili:
There adorable right! They wore them this weekend they got tons of compliments on their style lol.

It was a pleasure being Sasha's and Lola Pink's SS. We had a lot of fun shopping for them. We are glad everything fit!
Thanks again Donna!

Boy, Sasha and Lola Pink really scored! Donna Chloe and Summer spoiled them rotten. All the pictures were so much fun, but this is my favorite. The girls look like they have been tasting the Christmas brandy. :wub::HistericalSmiley:

Lol yes def that's why I included that shot! Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts