Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our big reveal! Sadly I've uploaded the pictures twice and they are still upside down. Not sure why as I tried flipping them over and re-uploaded them but its still not working. If anyone knows how I can fix it please let me know.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our secret santa buddies are Lucky and Bailey!!!!

The girls were so spoiled by their secret santa!!! They got beautiful dresses, toys and treats! I also received some very nice gifts! Two beautiful Maltese ornaments and a lotion which smells awesome. Thank you Becky for picking out such wonderful gifts. Hope you like the pics!!!(even if they are upside down, sorry!!!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
Mane, I love your girls:wub: their so girly, looks like they got spoiled just right:wub:. Loved the pictures, I just turned my tablet and could see them. Your pictures were so colorful loved them

Becky awesome gifts.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Mane, I ADORE your girls! They are soooo adorable! Great pictures too! Love all the presents...their SS buddies did a great job!

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
What great presents, looks like they love their toys. I would have introduced it by saying they were so happy that they stood on their heads for joy. They are cute at any angle. I often have issues with the size of my pictures, so I know it can be frustrating. Does this help?

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure how to fix,I'have had that happen too. Maybe one of the admins can fix it..
Walter was nice enough to rotate them for me.

Loved the pictures of Sasha and Lola. The pink and purple is adorable colors for them. Love the Loofa toys. Great reveal:wub:
Thanks!

Mane, I love your girls:wub: their so girly, looks like they got spoiled just right:wub:. Loved the pictures, I just turned my tablet and could see them. Your pictures were so colorful loved them

Becky awesome gifts.
hahaha thanks!:wub: I really need to learn how to upload them correctly.

Your SS did a wonderful job! Your girls are so beautiful...love their dresses and your pictures, even if they are upside down.
lol thank you!!! They still play with the toys they got from their buddies Summer and Chloe a couple years ago especially the stingray! :aktion033:

I love the girls in their pink and purple dresses! Your girls received some very nice gifts from Bailey and Lucky.
Thanks! We did:chili:

Your girls look adorable in their new dresses! SS did good!
Thanks!!

Mane, I ADORE your girls! They are soooo adorable! Great pictures too! Love all the presents...their SS buddies did a great job!
Aww thank you. Your so sweet!:wub:

What great presents, looks like they love their toys. I would have introduced it by saying they were so happy that they stood on their heads for joy. They are cute at any angle. I often have issues with the size of my pictures, so I know it can be frustrating. Does this help?

View attachment 211346

View attachment 211354

View attachment 211362

View attachment 211370

View attachment 211378
Yes it does!!! Thanks so much for that!

Great gifts! Love the pretty dresses!:wub::wub:
:thumbsup:

Love the dresses! Your girls are beautiful!
Thank you!:wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts