Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
We're admired Sassy's beautiful face since we've been SM members. She's got such a personality that just shows through like magic , in her piccies. We're all praying for Sassy. It's hard to say good bye,my Amy was my heart dog...Those special ones just worm their way into your heart.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh poor little Sassy. Did the vet mention the possibility that maybe she had a stone and passed it. I would think that could have caused a little bleeding. What ever is off, I hope that she will be all better real soon. Hugs to you and Sassy girl.
Sylvie I don't think that is the problem.....sad to say. This has been going off & on for a few months now. She has been on another course of antibiotics (given by another vet when we were in south FL). She had another ultrasound this past August. I probably dropped the ball (bad, bad mommy.)

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Pat, as you know I have been following this on FB and just wanted you to know I am still praying for Sassy.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Sincerly hoping for a good outcome for Sassy. I know how special she is.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Pat, I will be praying for beautiful little Sassy. I know how special she is to you, and we will just believe that there is an easy fix for whatever the issue is. Big hugs!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Pat - I'm so sorry. You know how much we adore Sassy. I'm sending prayers that she'll be alright. Not a UTI? I thought of that when I read about the blood. Hope you can get to the bottom of this and that it's an easy fix. In the meantime, give Sassy lots of kisses from Tyler and I. You could NEVER be a bad mommy. We put our faith in our doctors!

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Oh, Pat ... I am just reading this about your beautiful Sassy. Of course, she will be in my prayers that it is nothing serious ... and that she will be feeling better soon.

Did anything show up unusual on any blood tests?

Sending both of you warm hugs and love.

·
Premium Member
17,447 Posts
Thinking of your little baby girl---hoping all is on the path to better health!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Pat, I'm praying for your beautiful Sassy that the meds are working and her problem will be resolved. Hugs from me, Phoebe and Griffin.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Pat, I am sorry I am late in my reply..we have been out of town and my computer died!! I do hope Sassy is doing better today..big hugs!!:grouphug:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts