Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aww...how pretty! She sure is a princess. Where did you get the dress? I think *Tinkerbell* has the same tiara.

I had the same problem as Connie. It took about 7 min. for the picture to download and I too have a fast internet connection. I got tired of waiting so I started hitting the refresh button and it seemed to hurry the download a bit.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by *Tink's*Mommy@Oct 16 2005, 11:37 AM
Aww...how pretty!  She sure is a princess.  Where did you get the dress?  I think *Tinkerbell* has the same tiara.

I had the same problem as Connie.  It took about 7 min. for the picture to download and I too have a fast internet connection.  I got tired of waiting so I started hitting the refresh button and it seemed to hurry the download a bit.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110217
[/QUOTE]

I got the dress from Dinky do dog styles, It is hand sewn and priced cheap only 10 dolars! Dinky Do Styles is an ebay store.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Oct 16 2005, 12:51 PM
thats pretty neat how you did that fade all around the picture!  How did u do that?

Sassy is BEAutiful!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110240
[/QUOTE]
I faded the picture by using soft edge in my photo editor.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Oct 16 2005, 07:28 AM
Oh how cute.  She is a little doll.  What a sweet little face.

It took forever to get the picture to come in.  I have a FAST internet speed and it still took a long time.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110160
[/QUOTE]

I don't know why it took so long for the photo to load, sorry for the wait.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts