Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Aug 3 2005, 11:44 AM
Maybe the owner has the phone, etc. in her own name or maybe they have a corporate name that they use for public records and they probably don't have a web site.  If I were interested in getting this info, I would just PM or email Sarah. You can always post the info here later. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86895
[/QUOTE]

Yes, she could do that, or Sarah could just post it here for us herself.

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by okw+Aug 3 2005, 08:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Aug 3 2005, 06:40 AM
hi
i was going to pm this but then i realized other people might want more information as well. after a ton of internet searching, i couldn't find any information on 'luvnpaws'. i've looked pretty much everywhere i could think of.  would you point me to a place where i could find info? i wasn't able to even find an email address or a phone number. thanks.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86869
Just curious why you are trying to look for it? It is possible that it is such a small organization that they don't have any info on the web I guess.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87022
[/B][/QUOTE]

That could be a possibility.

· Registered
7,533 Posts
People are jumping to conclusions on BOTH sides. Close the friggen topic already. This is going NO WHERE.

· Registered
7,533 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins+Aug 6 2005, 10:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Carrie
@Aug 6 2005, 09:38 PM
People are jumping to conclusions on BOTH sides.  Close the friggen topic already.  This is going NO WHERE.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87893

Copied this from another post, when I mentioned in one of my posts that perhaps it is time for Joe to close the thread and this was your response then

Originally posted by Carrie@Jul 17 2005, 01:23 PM
So instead of practicing restraint and not continuing the thread ourselves, we have to look to JOE to do it for us?  Come on, people.  What are we like 5?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82148
[/QUOTE]

So it is okay for you to say close the thread but when someone else says it you jump all over them?

But I do agree with you Carrie, this topic is going no where so maybe people will just ignore it and it will go no where

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87898
[/B][/QUOTE]

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Aug 7 2005, 01:34 PM
Maybe there are some who are trying to insinuate that luvnpaws doesn't exist.
I do hope you're not talking about me. As I've said before, I know people who are interested in getting involved with an organization like this. By asking a question about not being able to find a website, I do not believe I was insinuating anything at all.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88011
[/B][/QUOTE]

You (puppylucy) are the only reason I go involved in this post to begin with. I felt bad that people were talking to you the way they were....over a QUESTION. My goodness, this topic has gone Jerry Springer, all we need are a few low lives sleeping with their sisters.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.