Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Maybe the owner has the phone, etc. in her own name or maybe they have a corporate name that they use for public records and they probably don't have a web site. If I were interested in getting this info, I would just PM or email Sarah. You can always post the info here later.

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Aug 6 2005, 02:15 AM
For those of you sending nasty emails as well as pms. Please stop its getting old. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87712
[/QUOTE]

Sarah, I think you are amazing in that you can get nasty emails and PMs and still be so darn nice! I know for sure that I would not be as nice as you if I were in that same situation.

If you are still getting the nasty emails and PMs, and I'm assuming they came through SM directly, Joe may be able to help you by blocking those people from contacting you again. If I ever got a nasty email or PM, the first thing I would do is contact Joe with a copy of it, as I am sure he would not want that type of thing going on on this site.

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Aug 6 2005, 10:27 AM
oooh, sarah.. i really hope you didn't see my pms as 'nasty'. i was honestly just curious for myself and for my parent's friends. even though i don't think you were talking about me. just wanted to clear that up

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87741
[/QUOTE]

Are your parent's friends looking for a hearing-assistance dog?

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy+Aug 6 2005, 04:04 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 6 2005, 10:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Aug 6 2005, 10:27 AM
oooh, sarah.. i really hope you didn't see my pms as 'nasty'. i was honestly just curious for myself and for my parent's friends. even though i don't think you were talking about me. just wanted to clear that up

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87741

Are your parent's friends looking for a hearing-assistance dog?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87769

[/QUOTE]

No, they heard about the program from my parents are are interested in getting involved. However, the organization is in Lubbock and we're in FL, so unfortunately it won't work out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87807
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Sarah had mentioned its location way back when.... Perhaps they can find a similar program closer to home.

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@Aug 7 2005, 11:28 AM
Why does anyone feel like they need to be policing her? If she lied, it's sad that she didn't feel comfortable enough to talk about it here truthfully for fear of exactly how she WAS treated by some. If she is telling the truth it is sad that she would be doubted. She should not have to prove herself about ANYTHING!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87991
[/QUOTE]

Gosh, that is exactly what I was thinking!

I'm really not sure why some are so interested in whether this organization has a web site, how its phone number is listed, or if it is on a certain list, etc. Maybe there are some who are trying to insinuate that luvnpaws doesn't exist.

When this topic was started, I knew it was a "hot-button" issue and was afraid that this thread was likely to go downhill. Sometimes it is just best to handle questions regarding hot-button issues via PMs and to let "sleeping dogs lie"... no pun intended!

The web site info I posted a while back on the psychology of web bulletin board communities says this:

"Flame Bait is a subject that people feel strongly about and which almost always causes sharp divisions in viewpoint. ...... When flame war veterans see one of these topics come up, they often restrict their reply to something like, 'This is flame bait; I'm not touching this topic.' Inexperienced users, on the other hand, blithely charge in, and the same tired arguments are trotted out for the millionth time. Nobody changes their position and everybody gets irritated."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.