Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,286 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Aug 3 2005, 06:40 AM
hi
i was going to pm this but then i realized other people might want more information as well. after a ton of internet searching, i couldn't find any information on 'luvnpaws'. i've looked pretty much everywhere i could think of.  would you point me to a place where i could find info? i wasn't able to even find an email address or a phone number. thanks.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86869
[/QUOTE]

Just curious why you are trying to look for it? It is possible that it is such a small organization that they don't have any info on the web I guess.

· Registered
2,286 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina@Aug 6 2005, 06:16 PM
Since the general thought around here seems to be I am behind the "hateful" emails, let me just answer here instead of in the PMs.  I don't hide behind PM's nor am I afraid to disagree because the "troll posse" will post pictures.  Yall are forming a lynch mob, jumpin to conclusions and already sure you know who did, yet all you have is a comment from Sarah, with no name or proof. Wether I believe anyone did or not is beside the point, I know I have not now nor will I ever send Sarah a PM nasty or otherwise.  And to the self appointed moderators post your troll pic's or your back on topic or whatever, but yall doing more name calling and snide remarks than anyone.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87870
[/QUOTE]

I didn't think it would be you. I figured that you would just say what you had to say on a thread instead of pm. And just in case anyone is wandering - I have never pm Sarah and I certainly wouldn't send a nasty one.

I do think that its sad that people need to resort to being nasty. Whatever happened to common decency? I know its easier to be rude on web but there is just no need for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.